BigPond Webmail is a free and easy to use email service that allows you to send and receive emails from any location. BigPond Webmail has many features such as:
- BigPond Webmail is safe with strong anti-virus software.
- BigPond Webmail has an easy setup process, so you can start using it quickly.
- BigPond Webmail can be accessed through your desktop or phone browser which means that no matter where you are, you’ll always have access to your messages!
BigPond Webmail is a great way to stay in touch with family and friends while you’re away from home. BigPond Webmail also has an app that can be downloaded, so that BigPond Webmail messages are accessible on your mobile device!
What is BigPond Webmail?
BigPond Webmail is BigPond’s email service. Bigpond offers great features with BigPond Webmail, including:
- Up to 150GB of storage space
- A powerful spam filter
- Email forwarding
You can access BigPond Webmail from anywhere in the world, as long as you have an internet connection. You can also access your BigPond Webmail account on your smartphone or tablet.
How Do I Receive Bigpond Emails?
To receive Bigpond emails, you will need to create a Bigpond webmail account. Once you have created your account, you can login and access your email messages. You can also configure your email client to send and receive Bigpond emails.
- Go to bigpond.com and click on the “Webmail” tab.
- Enter your email address and password, then click on the “Login” button.
- The Bigpond webmail interface will be displayed.
- To configure your email client to send and receive Bigpond emails, go to the “Settings” menu and select the “Options” tab. You can then enter Bigpond’s SMTP and POP settings into your email client.
- Alternatively, you could also configure an email program to send Bigpond emails directly from BigPond Webmail by going back to the “b” menu and selecting the “SMTP/MIME Settings” option.”
- To send a Bigpond email, type the email address of the recipient in the “To” field, enter your message in the main window, and then click on the “Send” button.
How To Create A New Bigpond Account?
- If you want to create a new BigPond email account, go to the “Create an Email Account” page and follow the BigPond email account creation process.
- If you already have a Bigpond webmail or Bigpond Connect ID, go to the “Sign In” page and enter your BigPond username and password into the corresponding fields.
- Click on the “Login” button when finished.
How To Unblock An Email Address On Bigpond?
If Bigpond mail account is blocked due to any reason then you can unblock it. BigPond Webmail has the feature of blocking and unblocking emails addresses without accessing the Bigpond web interface or login into your account. This might be very helpful if someone mistakenly blocks your email id by mistake, using this method you can easily unblock Bigpond email address.
To unblock BigPond mail account, you need to open a web browser and enter the following URL:
After that, the BigPond webmail login page will open. Here, enter your Bigpond username and password and click on the sign in button. This will direct you to the Inbox of your account. Now, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Unblock button.
This will unblock your BigPond email address and you will be able to send and receive emails from that account again. If you have any other questions or problems, then please contact the Bigpond support team for help.
How to Setup Bigpond mail on Outlook 2017?
Bigpond email service is the Biggest leading Email Service Provider in Australia. BigPond offers several plans which include business and personal email services. You can easily setup Bigpond mail on Outlook 2017 by following the below steps:
- Open Outlook on your device.
- Click on the menu Tools.
- Open Email Accounts.
- Click on the text saying insert a new e-mail account’.
- Click IMAP.
- Telstra Mail Login credentials – Enter your name, username and password.
- Choose imap.telstra.com as IMAP.
- Add smtp.telstra.com as SMTP.
- Open the ‘More Settings’ option.
- Set LAN as the type of connection.
- Enable SMTP authentication.
- Put 9325 as IMAP server port number and 465 as SMTP Server Port Number.
- Click Finish and exit the wizard.
You can now send and receive Bigpond emails on Outlook 2017. If you have any other questions or problems, then please contact the BigPond support team for help.
Some Bigpond users face difficulty while setting up the BigPond email service with Outlook 2017. If that is also the case with you, then don’t worry. The BigPond email technical support team can help you in resolving this issue within minutes. All you have to do is give a call at the BigPond phone number and take their help.
The Bigpond customer service team is available 24×365 days so that you can get the help you need, without any hassle. You can also drop an email to their support team if you find it more convenient.
So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and set up Bigpond mail on Outlook 2017 now!
What Should You Do If Your BigPand Email is Blocked?
There are countless BigPand users all over the world and most of them know that BigPond is one of Australia’s largest internet service providers. However, not many people know how to unblock BigPond Webmail if it happens to be blocked by mistake or due to a security reason.
There may be several reasons why your BigPand email account might be blocked. One of the most common reasons is when your BigPond Webmail account has been hacked and used for sending spam messages. Another reason may be that you have violated BigPand’s Terms of Service Agreement, for example by sending too many unsolicited emails.
- Check your web browser–
- Additionally, remove all of the temporary caches and cookies from the browser to have the clean browser so it may load fast without taking a too long time.
- Then you can try to look for other URLs like ‘bigpond.com’ or ‘Telstra.com’ etc.
Fix DNS Issue
If you are having trouble accessing BigPond Webmail, the first thing you should do is check to make sure your DNS settings are correct. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the Control Panel
- Select Network and Internet
- Click on Change Adapter Settings
- Right click on your active network connection and select Properties
- Scroll to the bottom of this window and select Internet Protocol Version (TCP/IP)
- Click on Properties, then click on the Advanced button. Make sure that both options are set at “Obtain DNS server address automatically” and don’t check the box for Use default gateway on the remote network.
- Hit OK until you’re back at the Network Connections screen.
- Select BigPond Webmail in your list of network connections and hit Disable, then hit OK when it prompts you to save changes.
- Now go back into BigPond Webmail settings by hitting Properties on your active connection again. This time select Internet Protocol Version (TCP/IP) V.v and hit Properties.
- In the DNS server address field, type in 18.104.22.168 and then 22.214.171.124
- Click OK and then Enable your BigPond Webmail connection again by selecting it and hitting Enable. You should now be able to access your email as normal!
How do I access my BigPond email?
Why can’t I log into my BigPond account?
What is the Telstra email address?
How do I access my webmail account?
1. Your username (usually firstname.lastname@yourdomain)
2. Password for your account (the one you chose when you first created your mailbox)
3. Then log in, and go to the Compose button at the top of the page. This will load up a new window where you can start writing emails!
At BigPond, we know how important it is to stay connected with the ones you love. With our webmail service and world-class customer support team, we make sure your emailing experience is as convenient as possible. If you’re not already a subscriber of BigPond Webmail, sign up today!