It’s no secret that Funny Instagram Captions have taken over the internet. With a simple search, you can find thousands of Funny Instagram Captions. But what if you don’t want to go through all those captions?
No problem! This blog post has compiled 130 Funny Instagram Captions for your viewing pleasure. This list will make you laugh and get more likes on your posts!
What is Caption?
A caption is a short description that describes the type of photo or video someone has posted. Captions are often written to add context, such as who is in the photo and where it was taken, among other things.
Funny Instagram captions can help you get more attention on your social media posts by bringing some humor into them; however, most people use captions to give more information about the photo.
Captions can also be used as a call-to-action, prompting people to take some action after viewing your post. No matter what you use them for, good captions make your posts more engaging and help you connect with your audience on a deeper level.
Here are the 130 Funny Instagram Captions:
- You’re Weird. I Like You
- I want to live in a world where people say, “I’m going out for cigarettes and never come back. Don’t wait up!” or call me when they get lost somewhere because somebody told them it was right around the corner from their house.
- Love is when you look into someone’s eyes and see everything you need
- I love being married. It’s so great to find that one particular person you want to annoy for the rest of your life
- Relationships are like sandpaper. They start rough and valuable, but then they either get smoother or disappear
- I’m a strong independent woman, just kidding. I have no idea how to do anything on my own
- My friend thinks he’s smart, but it turns out the only thing that was opened last night was his beer bottle
- Life isn’t perfect, so stop expecting it to be.
- I’m a simple person who loves you and myself because that is all we have, ourselves!
- If you want something, get it. If you don’t, stop whining and complaining because it’s not going to appear in front of you magically
- I’m not lazy; I’m just in energy-saving mode
- Don’t be fooled by Instagram; life is not a fairy tale, and relationships are not perfect
- People who Instagram their food are the most authentic people on Earth because they know that life is too short to eat bad food
- My relationship status: it isn’t straightforward but I still have hope
- Dear Instagram, stop following me. It’s creepy!
- Instagram is like my resume. I use it to make people think that my life is way more interesting than it is
- No matter how many times Instagram makes me feel bad about myself, there’s always someone out there with a worse Instagram
- Instagram is like my resume. I use it to make people think that my life is way more interesting than it is
- Every time you don’t follow me on Instagram, an angel gets its wings
- Instagram vs reality – which one are you?
- I love you more than Kanye loves Kanye”
- “The only thing I regret about my childhood is the fact that I grew up”
- “My mom told me to brush my teeth and then she left without telling me which toothbrush was mine.”
- “I’m sorry for what I said when I was hungry, but not sorry enough to stop eating.”
- “How many times have you been asked if you’re a model?”
- “You know those people who always seem to be smiling no matter what they’re doing or where they are at in life?”
- “I’m not a morning person.”
- “It’s always darkest before the dawn.”
- “You’re going to be late!”
- “What is this I don’t even?”
- “Blessed are those who dream dreams and make them happen.”
- “If you want something done right, do it yourself.
- “I’m sorry I can’t be perfect like you.”
- “We all have our own problems, but mine is different than yours.”
- “It’s not my fault that I look good today!”
- “I love spending time with you, even if it is just sitting on the couch watching Netflix.”
- “The only thing hard about being single is deciding what to wear for a date night.”
- “Don’t worry about me – I’ll find somebody else who will take care of me!”
- Best Friends Are Hard To Find Cuz The Very Best One Is Already Mine.
- Me And My Group Of Friends Are The Funniest Humans I Know.
- Friends Make You Laugh Till Your Cheeks Hurt.
- True Friendship: When You Walk Into Their House And Your Wifi Connects Automatically.
- Friends Knock On The Door. Best Friends Walk Into Your House And Start Eating.
- We All Have That One Friend Who Never Learned How To Whisper.
- Strangers Think I’m Quiet, My Friends Think I’m Outgoing, But My Best Friends Know I’m Completely Insane.
- Friends Don’t Let Friends Do Silly Things…alone.
- Meet My Partner In Crime
- I Love That Our Effortless Friendship Fits Perfectly With My Laziness.
- You’re Weird. I Like You.
- Behind Every Successful Woman Is A Best Friend Giving Her Crazy Ideas.
- Our Craziness Made Us Best Friends.
- All My Best Buddies Are Crazy.
- I Don’t Want To Go To Heaven. None Of My Friends Are There.
- You’re Not Best Friends If You Didn’t Hate Each Other When You First Met.
- True Friends Don’t Judge Each Other. They Judge Other People Together.
- We All Have That One Friend…
- Yes, She’s Annoying But I Love Her
- Nothing Compares To The Stomach Ache You Get From Laughing With Your Best Friends.
- Happiness Has Weird And Wonderful Friends.
- Happiness Has Crazy Friends.
- We Go Together Like Coffee & Donuts.
- We Go Together Like Cupcakes & Frosting.
- Our Friendship Is Like A Cup Of Tea…a Special Blend Of You And Me!
- A Good Friend Is Like A Box Of Chocolates…sweet, Nutty, & A Good Remedy For A Bad Day!
- You’re The Cheese To My Macaroni.
- I Love You Like A Fat Kid Loves Cake.
- You Are The Only Person I Don’t Mind Sharing My Coke Bottle With.
- I Love People I Can Be Crazy With.
- I Hope We Are Besties Forever. Even After We Die, We Can Become Ghosties And Scare People Forever.
- We Are Going To Be Cool Old Ladies.
- We’ll Be The Old Ladies Causing Trouble In The Nursing Homes.
- Life Is Tasteless Without That One Annoying Friend.
- I Was An Innocent Being…then My Best Friend Came Along.
- You And I Are More Than Friends We’re Like A Small Gang.
- A Good Friend Knows All Your Best Stories, A Best Friend Has Lived Them With You.
- A Best Friend Is Someone Who Loves You When You Forget To Love Yourself.
- Some People Talk To You In Their Free Time, And Some People Free Their Time To Talk To You.
- A Friend In Need Is A Friend To Be Avoided.
- The Language Of Friendship Is Not Words But Meanings.
- My Best Friend And I Can Communicate Just With Face Expressions.
- Friends Pick Us Up When We Fall, And If They Can’t, They Lie Down With Us And Listen For A While.
- Good Friends Will Share The Umbrella. Best Friends Will Steal It And Yell: Run Loser Run!
- A Friend To All Is A Friend To None.
- We Know Our Friends By Their Defects Rather Than By Their Merits.
- Friendship Is The Only Cement That Will Ever Hold The World Together.
- There Are Big Ships And Small Ships, But The Best Of All Are Friendships.
- Most Of Us Don’t Need A Psychiatric Therapist As Much As A Friend To Be Silly With.
- Everyone Has A Friend, Who Is A Plant-killer.
- We All Have That One Friend Who Always Gives The Best Relationship Advice But Is Still Single.
- Everyone Deserves A Friend Like Everyone Deserves A Friend Like This.
- We All Have That One Friend We Can’t Put On Speakerphone Because We Don’t Know What’s Going To Come Out Of Their Mouth.
- Sometimes, Being Silly With A Friend Is The Best Therapy!
- Every Tall Girl Needs A Short Best Friend.
- Happiness Is Doing Weird Things With Friends.
- Happiness Is A Selfie With Friends.
- Happiness Has Friends Who Are Idiots
- You Don’t Have To Be Crazy To Be My Friend. I’ll Train You.
- If You Have Crazy Friends, You Have Everything.
- If You Have Friend As Weird As You, You Have Everything.
- I Like You Because You Join In On My Weirdness.
- She Is My Best Friend. You Break Her Heart; I Will Break Your Face.
- Good Friends Offer A Shoulder When You Need To Cry. Best Friends Are There With A Shovel To Beat Up Who Made You Cry.
- Friends Come And Go Like The Waves Of The Ocean, But The True Ones Stay, Like An Octopus On Your Face!
- A Friend Is Someone Who Things You’re A Good Egg Even Though You’re Slightly Cracked!
- Life Is About Finding People Who Are Crazy.
- You Don’t Have To Be Crazy To Be My Friend, But It Helps.
- I Am Your Best Friend, And There Isn’t Anything You Can Do About It.
- I Love You Because We Hate The Same Stuff.
- I Don’t Know What’s Tighter, Our Jeans Or Our Friendship.
- I Love My Computer Because All My Friends Live Inside It!
- Good Friends Don’t Let You Do Stupid Things Alone.
- That Awesome Moment When You’re Telling A Lie, And Your Best Friend Notices And Joins You.
- Just Remember If We Get Caught, You’re Deaf, And I Don’t Speak English.
- We Are Best Friends. Always Remember That When You Fall, I’ll Pick You Up, After I Finish Laughing.
- We’ll Be Best Friends Forever Because You Already Know Too Much.
- As Soon As I Saw You, I Knew An Adventure Was Going To Happen.
- Things Are Never Quite As Scary When You Have A Best Friend.
- Who Needs Friends? I Have The Internet! Friends Should Always Tell You The Truth. But Please Don’t.
- When A Woman Becomes Her Own Best Friend, Life Is Easier.
- Love The People You Can Be Weird With.
- If You Have Two Friends In Your Lifetime, You’re Lucky. If You Have One Good Friend, You’re More Than Lucky.
- Friends Should Be Like Books, Few, But Hand-selected.
- Friends Buy You A Lunch. Best Friends Eat Your Lunch.
- A Friend Doesn’t Go On A Diet Because You Are Fat.
- There Is Nothing Better Than A Friend Unless It Is A Friend With Chocolate.
- Besides Chocolate, You’re My Favorite.
- Coffee And Friends Make The Perfect Blend.
- Friends Are The Chocolate Chips In The Cookie Of Life.
- Sometimes Being With Your Best Friend Is All The Therapy You Need.
- I’d Take A Bullet For You. Not In The Head. But Like In The Leg Or Something
- Walking With A Friend In The Dark Is Better Than Walking Alone In The Light.
- Let’s Hang Out Together As Soon As I Feel It Won’t Be A Waste Of My Time.
- Some People Go To Priests, Others To Poetry, I To My Friends.
- The Best Mirror Is An Old Friend.
- Love Is Blind. Friendship Tries Not To Notice.
- A Girl Can Survive Without A Boyfriend, But She Can’t Survive Without A Best Friend.
- Only Your Real Friends Will Tell You When Your Face Is Dirty.
- You Are My Best Friend Because I Wouldn’t Dare Be This Weird With Anyone Else.
- The First Time My Favorite Friend and I first Met, We were Both like, “you’re weird.”
- Never Let Your Best Friends Get Lonely..keep Disturbing Them..!!
- You’re My Nemo. I’ll find you if you get lost in the big ocean.
- Whoever Says Friendship Is Easy Has Never Had A True Friend!
- No One Will Ever Be As Entertained By Us As We.
- Everyone Has A Friend Who Laughs Funnier Than He Jokes.
- Friends Offer Free Therapy.
- Friendship Is Like Money, Easier Made Than Kept.
- You Call Me Your Best Friend, But Where Were You When My Selfie Only Had Four Likes?
- A Snowball In The Face Is Surely The Perfect Beginning To A Lasting Friendship.
- My Friends Keep My Heart Warm.
- My Friends Are The Most Weirdest, Craziest People I Know, But I Love Them.
- I Don’t Like To Commit Myself About Heaven And Hell – You See, I Have Friends In Both Places.
- Nothing Brings Too People Closer Than Hating The Third One.
- Best Friends Love Hating The Same Things.
- I Wish We Worked Together So That We Could Hate The Same People.
- A Friend Is Someone Who Lets You Have Total Freedom To Be Yourself.
- Friends Are God’s Way Of Apologizing To Us For Our Families.
- Friends Are The Family You Choose.
- Friends Are People Who Know You Well And Like You Anyway.
- A Real Friend Walks In When The Rest Of The World Walks Out.
- A Friend Is Someone Who Knows All About You And Still Loves You.
- We Will Always Be Best Friends Until We Are Old And Senile. Then We Can Be New Friends.
- It Is One Of The Blessings Of Old Friends That You Can Afford To Be Stupid With Them.
- When I Say I Won’t Tell Anyone, My Best Friend Doesn’t Count.
- Best Friends Keeps Your Secret Longer – At Least For One Hour.
- Our Phones Fall, We Panic. Our Friends Fall, We Laugh.
- If Your Friends Don’t Make Fun Of You, They’re Not Your Friends.
- A True Friend Cares Like A Mom, Scolds Like A Dad, Teases Like A Sister, Irritates Like A Brother, And Loves More Than A Lover.
- God Made Us Best Friends Because He Knew Our Moms Couldn’t Handle Us As Sisters.
- My Best Friends Are The Extra Sisters I Picked Out Myself.
- Friendship Is Born At That Moment When One Person Says To Another, “what! You Too? I Thought I Was The Only One.”
- Friendship Is…being Equally Annoying.
- Life Tasteless Without That One Annoying Friend.
- Everyone Has That One Annoying Friend. If You Don’t Have One, Then It’s Probably You.
- Every Tall Girl Needs A Short Best Friend.
- Best Friends Don’t Care If Your House Is Clean. They Care If You Have Wine.
- It’s Too “a.m.” For Me.
- Kinda Classy, Kinda Hood.
- May Your Coffee Be Hot And Your Eyeliner Even.
- I Like Long; Romantic Walks Down Every Aisle At Target.
- Confidence Level: Kanye West.
- A Best Friend Is Like A Four-leaf Clover: Hard To Find And Lucky To Have.
- It’s The Friends You Can Call Up At 4 A.m. That Matter.
- Best Friends Loan Out Dvds Knowing That They’ll Never Be Seen Again.
- Rain Or Shine… I’ll Always Be Here. Pinky Promise!
- If You Aren’t Somewhat Crazy In The Head, I’m Afraid We Can’t Be Friends.
- Finding Friends With The Same Mental Disorder. Priceless!!
- We Are All Born Crazy. Some Of Us Remain That Way.
- If You Have A Friend Who Understands Your Craziness, That One Friend Is All You Ever Need!
- If You Have Friends As Weird As You, Then You Have Everything.
- Having Those Weird Conversations With Your Friend And Thinking If Anyone Heard Us We Would Be Put In A Mental Hospital.
- Do you believe I’m Crazy? You Should See Me With My Best Friend
- Reality Called, So I Hung Up.
- I Don’t Sweat–I Sparkle.
- Real Friends Don’t Get Offended When You Insult Them. They Smile And Call You some Somethings Even More Offensive.
- Friendship Is All About Maintaining a Balance Between Insulting Each Other And Teaming Up To Insult Others
- Combined Study Is Meeting With Friends Where All Aspects Of The World Are Discussed Except Studies.
- Friendship Is, Chatting And Wasting Time When We Have An Exam The Next Day.
- Friends Are Relatives You Make For Yourself.
- Best Friends Never Get Tired Of Making Jokes About Each Other.
- I Hope We Never Get Tired Of Making Fun Of Each Other.
- If You Have Good Friends, No Matter How Much Life Is Sucking, and They Can Make You Laugh.
- Hard Times Will Always Reveal True Friends.
- Best Memories Come From Bad Ideas.
- I Think We’ll Be Friend Forever Because We’re Too Lazy To Find New Friends.
- Different But Best Friends.
- Life Is Short. Smile While You Still Have Teeth.
- My Prince Is Not Coming On A White Horse… He’s Riding A Turtle Somewhere, Really Confused.
- I Walk Around Like Everything Is Fine, But Deep Down, Inside My Shoe, My Sock Is Sliding Off.
- Don’t Let Anyone Tell You That You Wear Too Much Black.
- What did I feel like when There Was No Coffee? Depresso.
- Out Of The Way, World. I’ve Got My Sassy Pants On Today.
- I Spend A Lot Of Time Holding The Refrigerator Door Open, Looking For Answers. Also Food.
- Who Needs Self-awareness When I Can Make You Aware Of Me Instead?
- Only Dead Fish Go With The Flow.
- Even I Don’t Believe Myself When I Say I’ll Be Ready In Five Minutes.
- It’s Okay To Be A Glow Stick; Sometimes We Need To Break Before We Shine.
- I Like Big Cups, And I Cannot Lie.
- Best Friends: They Know How Crazy You Are And Still Choose To Be Seen With You In Public.
218 funny Instagram captions to help you make your social media posts more engaging and connect with your audience on a deeper level. Whether you’re trying to make people laugh, encourage positive thinking or relate their Instagram captions, these are the perfect ones. Also, you can download Instagram from greenhatfiles.com.
What is the Best Caption?
There is no one answer to this question, as the best Instagram caption depends on the photo and situation. However, there are a few general tips that can help you come up with a great caption for your Instagram photos.
One thing to keep in mind is that your Instagram caption should add context or further explanation to your photo. For example, if you’re at a music festival and Instagramming one of your favorite bands, adding the band’s name to the Instagram caption is helpful for those unfamiliar with it.
Or maybe you took a fantastic photo from that concert. Instagram users will appreciate knowing where they can purchase tickets or download the album!
How do you caption on Instagram?
Instagram Captions are another vital factor in Instagram’s success. People love Instagram captions and want you to put some thought into it before posting something on Instagram, so make sure your post has a good caption that suits the image posted.
What’s a good caption for a selfie?
Selfie caption ideas:
“I woke up like this”
“Still slaying after all these years.”
“Fresh faced and ready to take on the day.”
“Couldn’t be happier #blessed.”
“I’m so fancy.”
“My best side”
“Put your best face forward.”
What is an attitude caption?
Attitude captions are a way of adding personality to your photos on Instagram. They can show off your sense of humor or give a little insight into your life.
To create an attitude caption, type out what you’re feeling and add it to your photo. You can use hashtags or emojis, but remember to keep it short.
The perfect Instagram caption can make or break a post. When it comes to captions, there are two things you want to focus on: the tone and the hashtags. A good rule of thumb is that your posts should be funny but not crude, informative without being too promotional, and personal enough that people will care about what you have to say.
Search for popular hashtags related to your niche to get more likes on your posts, then use them in your caption. This way, other users who follow those tags will also see yours!