Do you know how do I use voicemail on my galaxy S4? The Samsung Galaxy S4 is a great phone with many features, one of which is voicemail. Voicemail allows you to leave a message for someone when they are unavailable to answer the phone. To use voicemail on your Galaxy S4, follow these steps:
You have a Galaxy S4 and you want to use the voicemail feature. You’re trying to figure out how to do it, but the information is scattered all over the internet.
Check out our infographic on how to use voicemail on your Galaxy S4!
What is Voicemail on My Galaxy S4?
Voicemail is a phone feature that allows the user to leave a voice message for someone who is not available to answer the call. Voicemail can be used on a cellular phone or a home phone.
When someone calls your number and you do not answer, the caller will be transferred to your voicemail box. The caller can then leave a message for you to listen to at a later time.
How do I Use Voicemail on My Galaxy S4?
First, open the Phone app and tap on the Voicemail icon. If this is your first time using voicemail, you’ll need to set it up. Just follow the on-screen prompts and enter the phone number of your voicemail service.
- To listen to a voicemail, tap on it in the list.
- You can then play it, save it to your phone, or delete it.
- If you want to leave a voicemail for someone, tap on the Add New Voicemail button and then record your message.
- When you’re done, tap on Send.
Where are the Voicemail Settings on Samsung?
It can be a little tricky to find the voicemail settings on Samsung devices. They’re typically located in the phone app, but may also be found in the settings menu or even as an icon on the home screen. Here’s how to locate them:
- Open the phone app and tap the three horizontal lines in the top left corner to open the menu.
- Scroll down and select Settings.
- Tap Voicemail and Contacts.
- If you have multiple email addresses associated with your phone number, you’ll need to select which one you want to use for voicemail delivery.
- You can also choose whether or not to show your voicemail number on caller ID and whether or not people can leave messages when you’re unavailable.
- Tap Save at the top of the screen when you’re finished making changes.
How do I Activate my Voicemail?
There are a few different ways to activate your voicemail. If you are with Verizon, you can call *611 from your phone and follow the prompts. If you are with another company, consult your instruction booklet or contact customer service. Once your voicemail is activated, you will receive a message letting you know that it is ready to use.
How Do I Turn my Voicemail Back on?
When you turn off your voicemail service, you also turn off your ability to receive voice messages. If you’ve changed your mind and would like to start receiving voice messages again, you’ll need to turn on your voicemail service.
To do so, contact your phone company and ask them to turn on your voicemail service. They will walk you through the process of setting up a voicemail account and activating it. Once your voicemail service is turned on, you will need to set up a personal identification number (PIN) for accessing your voicemail account. This PIN can be any four-digit number that you choose.
In conclusion, using voicemail on your Galaxy S4 is a very easy process. You can either dial *98 or go to the Voicemail tab in the phone app. From there, you can follow the on-screen instructions to set up your voicemail box and start leaving messages. Thanks for reading!