How to Use a Custom Domain Name for Email Overview: Why is it crucial to choose a domain that is custom to send your emails? It’s known as branding! Perception is the only way to be seen online.
Knowing how to utilize a domain name that is custom-made for email is among the most important steps that any company must take when establishing an online profile. If you’ve got an online presence but aren’t currently using the domain for email, cut it!
How to Use a Custom Domain Name for Email With Godaddy?
Utilizing a free email address like Gmail, Hotmail, or Yahoo! can give the impression that you may not be that technologically proficient. What’s more attractive? You@gmail.com or email@example.com? You already know the answer!
Professional companies utilize their domains for email to establish credibility and build trust.
It’s simple to create an account for free for Hotmail, Yahoo! and Gmail -but after that, shut it down. This is why fly-by-nights and spammers employ “throw-away” accounts for their criminal actions.
Read More: How to Access GoDaddy Email [Guide]
Do you want to know how to make use of a customized domain name for your email? First, you must locate the ideal domain name Then we’ll walk through the steps to set up and discuss how to get your customized domain email address to work. Let’s do it!
How do you Use a Custom Domain Name to Send Emails
To make this article, we’ll be using GoDaddy for an illustration. Follow these steps to attach a domain’s domain address to the email you’ve received.
- Log into the GoDaddy account you have created. GoDaddy account.
- Navigate to Professional Email.
- Choose the plan you want to use.
- Get an account for email.
- Use your email service to access your account.
- Enter your domain.
- Enter your email address.
- Complete setup.
With the low monthly cost required, Professional Email is a logical choice for me to establish trust and ensure that email messages are easily identified when they land in the inboxes of my contacts. I’m using Microsoft 365 for my main eCommerce website.
1. Log into your GoDaddy account.
It’s easy enough. Simply go to GoDaddy.com and select Sign In in the upper left-hand corner. After you’ve entered your details (or setting up an account) you’ll be redirected into your GoDaddy account.
2. Navigate to Professional Email
If you don’t have an email account then click the GoDaddy icon located in the left-hand upper corner and you’ll be taken to the homepage. In the header area, click Email and Office > Professional Email. If you already subscribed to an existing Professional Email plan, skip stepping 5.
3. Choose a plan
Choose a plan that meets your business’s needs. If you’re just looking for an email, we suggest the Email Plus plan to store your email in addition to others. After you have selected the plan you want, you’ll be taken to a webpage to identify additional needs. Choose the length of your term as well as any other features that you may want to make one.
4. Buy an email account
Then you’ll be asked to input your payment details (unless the information is already stored). When you’re done submitting your payment information, click to place your order.
5. Connect to your email product
When you log into your account there’s an option in your account under the products that is called Email & Office. Select Manage and you’ll be taken to your brand new email service.
You May Also Like This: 3 Different Ways to Access GoDaddy Email Webmail Login 2021
6. Enter your domain
You’ll be asked to select from a selection of domain names you have currently. If you don’t have the domain name it is necessary to purchase one before you purchase. Once you’ve picked your domain then click Continue.
7. Fill in your email details
You’ll be taken to a page where you can complete additional information about your email including the desired account you’d like us along with your complete name, password, and so on.
8. Complete setup
When you’re satisfied with the design Click to create. That’s it! GoDaddy will take care of everything else and will email you after the product has been installed. If you’re a visual learner, then you can watch this video for a step-by-step guide.
A lot of small-scale business owners are shocked to learn that despite all the options and tools that can be used to promote your business, email marketing remains the biggest Kahuna. Here are a few statistics that will convince you to study how to make the domain you have chosen for your email, so you can utilize it for promotions via email:
- Every dollar spent on email marketing earns an ROI of $38..
- The subscribers to your email list will be 3 times higher than likely to share content on social media than those who come via other channels.
- A return on investment of about 4300 per cent email almost is a cost-effective way to pay for itself.
The truth is the fact that marketing emails can be among the most cost-effective ways for businesses to get in touch with their customers. In order to be successful in these campaigns, you must be able to establish a professional email address.
An email message can be 5 times more likely to be read by emails than on social media sites like Facebook as well as Twitter.
It’s the reason musicians use the software for email marketing to announce their concert schedule with the public, while charities utilize it to receive donations and photographers utilize it to advertise their services for portraits. It’s just a good idea — across all sectors.
Custom Domain Email Marketing Concepts for Businesses
Marketing via email has been proven to be among the most efficient ways to keep your leads for your business and to encourage returning customers. Use your email for professional marketing to reach out with a serious approach to potential customers and prospects to establish lasting relationships.
Not sure how? Here are some Tips to help you get going for easy solution:
- Whitepapers and eBooks for free are excellent incentives to encourage people to join the mailing lists of your company. Make sure that the content is something subscribers will be able to make use of, and be careful not to excessively promotional. Use your experience and knowledge to be your selling point.
- Special “Subscribers Only” discounts and sales. Include a promo code just for your email marketing list subscribers.
- Include FAQs or tips that you’re aware that your site’s users are seeking out. Include a step-by-step guide or a list of helpful tips aimed at what your clients need to be aware of. Also, make sure to include calls to action and hyperlinks to your site.
- Use exclusive content not available for public consumption on your blog or website. You could include a tutorial or a PDF download that only newsletter subscribers are able to access.
- Offer a survey to customers. The survey could cover everything related to newsletters to products offerings. You can also offer an incentive, like the subscriber being drawn in a raffle for the gift certificate or gift card for your product or services. What do you need to be aware of? Simply ask and your subscribers will be able to pipe in!
In each instance, you’ll receive an email that is delivered to the subscriber’s inbox containing your email address which matches your site’s address. Every email you send out will increase your credibility and yes, it will be branding!
Quick Email Marketing Tips
Once you’ve got a few ideas in the making, you’ll need to keep these ideas in your head:
- Include your name (not general terms like “Support” or “Sales”) in the address from which you are sending it. Your brand is yours you know?
- Create an outstanding headline. Brief and precise — give an incentive to read further!
- Make your email look like you’re speaking to every subscribernot a bunch of strangers. Don’t be afraid of display your personal style.
- Make sure that each email is in the direction of why you’re sending this specific message. Include hyperlinks to the appropriate area(s) of your website for your subscribers to learn more.
- Include a clear, strong, undeniable call-to-action. Inform subscribers of what you would like to happen in the next step.
- Mix things up to avoid appearing overly “template-y.” Change greetings closes, greetings, and images.
Once you’ve learned how to create an individual email domain and all the benefits that come with it, make the next step and go through GoDaddy’s Email marketing. It is possible to begin using it now to get the ROI you can get for your company!