PDF Drive is a service that allows you to share your content as PDFs. It’s an excellent alternative for those who want to take advantage of PDF files’ benefits over other formats. This article will discuss 21 Alternatives of PDF Drive and how it can help improve your business efficiency and generate more revenue!
What is PDF Drive?
PDF Drive is a community of over 100 million users where you can upload, store and convert your files. You can also download other people’s files for free! It offers many valuable features to make PDF work easy.
Users must register an account before using the site, which allows them to manage their documents quickly. The best part about this website is that it will enable users to convert PDFs into any format they desire.
How to View Content on Pdfdrive.Com?
Pdfdrive.Com is one of the best online pdf file viewing tools, which allows you to view PDF files inside your browser without having any plugins or installation required on your computer. To access this excellent tool, follow these easy steps: –
On a Windows PC
- Open website PdfDrive via Chrome Browser
- Drag and drop .pdf files into the drop zone
- View content in your browser window
On a Mac
- Available website PdfDrive via Safari Browser
- Drop the .pdf file onto the webpage to view its contents on-site. Once you are done viewing, right-click on any PDF Drive links inside your Chrome or Safari browser and select “Download Linked File” to save the pdf file on your computer.
- Remember to upload a PDF document with maximum compatibility and less than 200MB in size to get better results. Our server might not adequately process documents bigger than this limit.
Is PDFDRIVE.COM Completely Free?
PDF Drive provides you access to unlimited free PDF files. But does it contain all types of free PDFs?
No. To get all kinds of Free PDFs, there are so many other ways available. Still, suppose you need a limited number of documents. This is not a problem because the most frequently used copies can be found on pdfdrive.to for free. Occasionally, you will find rare documents in pdf drive which can’t be found anywhere else on the internet without paying a single penny.
- Downloading files to your computer requires registration, but it is easy and worth it – Files that are downloaded using PDF Drive or any other website like this one do not require login information to open – PDF Drive makes it easy to search pdf files by title or date
- Searching for specific file types is also possible. You can filter them by their format type, like images, videos, and other formats. This way, you don’t have to go through the entire list of available documents only to find that no records match your search criteria.
- If you don’t want to download and save the files on your computer, PDF Drive allows users to view documents online – It’s possible to convert files into different formats using this website as well (e.g., pdf -> jpg)
- There is no limit to how many times a file can be downloaded or edited, unlike other websites which delete the revised version after a certain period
- All PDF documents are entirely virus free. The site uses Google Drive to host them, so it takes care of security by scanning every document uploaded for viruses and malware before uploading it on pdfdrive.com – The website is straightforward to navigate through because there are clear and concise instructions and guides to help you find what you are looking for
- All documents on PDF Drive can be viewed offline. This is a handy feature, especially when traveling or if there’s no internet connection available. The website has been designed to keep the user in mind, so finding files does not require any learning curve as it is pretty self.
PDF Drive Free Account
PDF Drive is a 100% free online tool that allows users to upload PDF files.
People can then download or view those files directly from the website without installing anything on their computers. The uploaded file will be processed and converted into an HTML document with embedded images, making it easier for people to read and share documents across multiple devices, such as iPhones, tablets, and other computers.
Users can also upload up to 15 GB of PDF files without needing any special software or plugins. This is especially useful for people who want to view large documents on their phones when they do not have access to a computer (or vice versa).
For example, if someone wanted to download an ebook that was too large to fit on their phone’s hard drive, they could upload the file onto PDF Drive and then download it directly from a web browser.
PDF Drive also has some built-in security features that make online collaboration easier. For example, people can share public and private documents with other users via email or social media channels such as Facebook and Google+.
PDF Drive also has a PDF Editor that lets users edit their documents online. This is useful if people want to add, delete, or reorder pages merge multiple files, rotate the orientation of images and text, and even fill in forms (which can be created directly from within the editor).
PDF Drive Premium Account
The PDF Drive Premium Account is a great way to create pdf files, upload them and even edit your previous work. The account allows you the tools you need at an affordable price for either home or business use.
Each premium membership comes with unlimited storage space, so there are no limits on how much you can store in the cloud! Members also take advantage of unlimited bandwidth, so you never have to worry about your pdf files not being downloaded fast enough.
This premium membership is also great if you want to create a business account for an organization because there are no limits on how many users can be added, thus allowing the whole company access! You don’t need any special software or knowledge to use this because you must log in to the website and start creating pdf files!
The PDF Drive Premium Account gives members access to three different plans, so there are options for individual users, companies, or businesses. There’s also a free option available if anyone wants an account but doesn’t want any limitations on how much they can upload.
The PDF Drive Premium Account offers many benefits that anyone can use. You don’t have to worry about your pdf files not being downloaded fast enough or any other limitations because this account has unlimited bandwidth, storage space, and access for you! All plans come with a 30-day refund policy, so there’s no way you won’t like the service.
Why Should I Use PDF Drive Instead of Google Docs, Dropbox, or other cloud Storage Services?
Many online cloud storage services offer a lot of extra features. These services make it very convenient for you to work on your documents and store them in the cloud, but they don’t provide as much quality and security as PDF Drive. Here’s why:
Google Docs allows you to share files with others, but if the file is in PDF format, it will be converted to Google Docs. You can’t edit or create new files with this service, so you’ll have to download your PDF back and transfer it between devices if you want to use different apps for viewing
Dropbox does not allow third-party app integration that would give users access to options like annotating and filling out PDF forms.
With PDF Drive, you can annotate, fill out pdf forms, convert files to other formats (like Microsoft Word), save as a new file so that it doesn’t overwrite the original, search through your documents for keywords or phrases within them, password protect any document with 128-bit encryption. All these features are available for free with PDF Drive.
The Following Information Will be Discussed:
- Pros of PDF Drives
- Cons of PDF Drives
Pros of PDF Drives
What is a pdf drive, and what does it do? A Pdf Drive or Adobe Acrobat Reader allows you to view pdfs. You can also create, edit and save documents as pdf files on your computer.
- This is free software that you can download on your computer. You may not need to purchase Adobe Acrobat Reader if you already have it installed on the computer but check before installing another one, as they are different programs and will conflict with each other.
- This is an efficient way of keeping pdfs since they are easy to access from any device, as you can download the pdf reader on your computer, tablet, or phone.
- You can save pdfs to any device that supports Adobe Acrobat Reader, so you will always have them with you and be able to access them whenever needed.
- You may also store your files in cloud storage like Google Drive or Dropbox if the document is too large for email. This is a more secure way of storing pdf because hackers cannot access your files.
Cons of PDF Drives
- It can be challenging to edit and make changes in the document when it has been created as a pdf file since you must use Adobe Acrobat Reader, which takes time if you are familiar with the program.
- The file size can also be too large to send as an email attachment. Not all devices support PDFs, so you may have trouble viewing them if the pdf viewer is not installed on your device or tablet.
- With pdf drives, there is no way of tracking who has viewed and printed a document, meaning someone could print it illegally. This is a severe concern for businesses that do not want their records to be shared with anyone except employees or customers they choose, and it could lead to legal issues if the document is passed around.
- Your privacy can also be compromised when you sign in through cloud storage like Google Drive because this allows access to your account, which means that all of your files are accessible to them.
Top 21 PDF Drive Alternatives
- Internet Archive
- Open Culture
- Open Library
- Read Print
- Page by Page Books
- Free Kindle eBooks
How Do I Get Started With PDF Drive?
With PDF Drive, you can:
- Create new documents and edit existing files.
- Convert any file to a PDF document in minutes with the help of our revolutionary technology.
- Access your documents from anywhere using an easy URL or download link.
After reading this blog post, you can securely upload or convert any file to a digital format with PDF Drive. This means that your company’s confidential information is protected from unauthorized access by hackers and other cybercriminals lurking online. The best part? You don’t have to worry about backing up files because our servers are always available for use with no bandwidth limits!
It’s easy to see why so many businesses around the world trust us as their go-to solution for the secure storage of sensitive data. Get in touch today if you’re interested in learning more we’ll show you everything there is to know about how PDF Drive works!