LG Stylo 6 problems can include a range of issues from battery life to viruses. In this guide, we’ll outline the most common problems and how to fix them. From there, you’ll be able to troubleshoot any issues that crop up with your LG Stylo 6!
Before we begin, let’s look at the main aspects of the LG stylo 6. phone. It comes with a 6.3-inch IPS LCD with a resolution of nearly 1080×2400 pixels. Three camera sets are offered a 13MP primary 5MP Ultra-Wide, a 5MP depth camera. Additional features are listed below.
Note: Certain Lg Stylo 6 issues need the discussion of them in detail. We have gone over them in detail through separate pieces. We have discussed the issues in this article and removed the relevant hyperlink to these issues to ease your mind.
Let’s go back to the Lg stylo 6 issues. To avoid confusion I would strongly suggest reading the entire blog article. Additionally, prior to using any method or concept to solve the LG stylo 6 issues make sure you are aware of all the details.
LG Stylo 6 Features
- Let’s take a look at the LG Stylo’s principle highlights.
- The display in the LG Stylo 6 measures 6.8 inches in High Definition.
- It is the Mediatek Helio P35 chipset employed within LG Stylo 6. It’s an octa core processor.
- LG Stylo 6 phone is equipped with 3GB in memory and 64 GB of memory.
- With regards to cameras, the device comes with one 13MP + 5MP + 5MP quad rear camera as well as a 13MP Selfie Camera.
- LG’s Stylo 6 features a capacity of 4000 mAh, which is a not-switchable power source.
LG Stylo 6 Problems And Solutions
I’ve added LG stylo 6 issues and the solutions for them below. These issues affect almost every smartphone available.
However, don’t be concerned in case you’re experiencing problems using your LG Stylo 6 smartphone; I’m certain you’ll get the solution here.
Let’s jump straight to the very first page.
1. Slow and Sluggish Interface
It’s due to the common LG stylo 6 issues. If the RAM (random-access memory) is filled with directories and data that you don’t need or use issues can develop on new phones.
Take the time to read all or a majority of the steps before you begin to implement them on your phone.
How to Fix Slow and Sluggish Interface in LG Stylo 6
- The first step is to ensure you’re making sure you are not using any security, or trash removal application for your mobile. If you do, delete it right away.
- There may be a different explanation for the slowness of your phone There’s a possibility that your phone is beyond the limits of its storage and is nearing its limit. If that’s true, then the slowing of your phone is an indication that it’s close to the end of its range.
- Just delete all irrelevant files like documents, documents or programs. Clear the garbage or cache of every app.
- If you want to save a significant amount of data on your smartphone make sure you make use of a Micro SD card that is of high-end quality.
- It’s also possible that you’re using custom designs on your phone which can slow it down.
- Select the lite versions of applications, such as Twitter light, Facebook lite, and YouTube light.
- Your device is running its operating system current.
- The apps must be continuously updated.
If the issue continues to persist after following the above steps then perform a reset of the factory and ensure that backups of your data are activated.
2. Overheating issue
The overheating issue could also be related to LG stylo 6 issues. There could be a myriad of causes for an issue with overheating However, we’ll be focusing on two primary factors.
A problem with a SOC (system on chip) issue, and the third is a battery-related issue.
How to Resolve the Issue of overheating
- If your device is constantly running hot, take these steps since we’ve found the most effective solutions for this issue.
- One of the first things you should be sure to do is not use your phone while it is in charge.
- Do not play games, or avoid using your smartphone in excess when the charger is on.
- Check that you are sure that the LG STYLO 6. Make sure that the LG STYLO is charged using the original charger included in this.
- Games that are played for a long time period are not recommended.
- Make sure you’re not installing applications that are third-party instead of going straight to the Google Play Store.
- Unplug your device once it has reached 100% charged to avoid charging too much.
- The software must be updated in the STYLO 6 the latest version.
- Update your apps when they are made available in Google Play. Google Play store.
Let’s discuss what’s left of the LG stylo 6 issues and possible solutions.
3. Unexpected shutting down
It’s a result of one issue with the LG stylo 6 issues. Nearly every Android user experiences the same issue. This issue happens when your phone suddenly shuts down when you are working such as making a phone call or playing games.
Are you experiencing the same issue? Do not worry, we’ve identified the various possible solutions. Let’s examine these.
Solutions To Fix Unexpected Shutting Down
- When your STYLO 6 gets overheated the phone could shut down unexpectedly. the phone stopped working suddenly.
- Stop it from overheating.
- Back covers that are too thick are not recommended as they could cause the device to overheat.
4. Bluetooth Connection Issues
Bluetooth issues with LG stylo 6 is a typical issue that comes from LG stylo 6 issues. Most LG users have experienced the problem of Bluetooth incompatibility so, this is a common issue with LG smartphones.
Solutions to Fix LG the stylo Bluetooth Problems
If you’re experiencing the same issue, adhere to the steps listed that follow without wasting time.
- Go to the settings on your phone.
- Establish a go-to system.
- Select the option that is more advanced.
- Look for the latest system update If it is there then install it.
- Select Reset in the menu dropdown.
- Reset the WIFI mobile, wireless as well as Bluetooth devices.
- Hit the button to reset.
5. LG Stylo 6 App Not Working
There are a variety of issues related to the app on LG stylo 6. and a list of solutions is available to address these problems. However, to explore these issues in depth, we’ve written an entire article on the subject.
These issues comprise the following issues.
- Unexpected apps and games fail to function
- Apps are slow to load when using LG Stylo 6 LG Stylo 6
- Apps do not download via the Play Store on LG Stylo 6
- App not installed error on LG Stylo 6
- Common troubleshooting techniques for LG devices
- Google Play Errors in LG Stylo 6
We’ve discussed the LG stylo 6 app issues that are not working. and how to solve LG stylo app that is not working issues. Check out our article that is titled LG stylo 6 app not working Issues and Solutions.
We hope that it will help you.
Let’s discuss some of the LG stylo 6 issues and the solutions.
6. Fingerprint Sensor Problem
Problems with the LG stylo 6 finger sensors may cause you a lot of stress. If you’re experiencing this issue the device might be unable to recognize the fingerprints that you have stored. In this case, these solutions are suitable appropriate for you.
How To Fix the Fingerprint Sensor Problem
Just read them and then apply the instructions to your phone to determine if the issue is fixed;
- It is the first thing you need to do is wash your hands, as tiny particles that are on your fingers could cause problems for scanners to detect and scan.
- Clean the touchpad using a soft cotton cloth and test how it goes.
- The last thing you need to do is to get rid of the old impression on your finger and create a fresh impression.
- If none of the above methods work, the final option is to try the forced factory reset.
7. LG stylo 6 Touch Screen Issue
It’s due to LG stylo 6 issues. LG stylo 6 issues with touch screens is an issue that’s common. There are a variety of solutions also available to address the problems. However, to explore these issues in detail, we’ve written an entire article on this.
We’ve discussed LG stylo 6 , touch screen issue. How to fix the LG stylo’s touch screen issues. We have an article with the title LG stylo touch screen problem and how to solve it.
Let’s continue discussing some of the LG stylo 6 issues and possible solutions.
8. Poor Battery Life on Your LG Stylo 6
This is the number 8. LG stylo 6 problems that are discussed in this article. If your battery on the LG Stylo 6 is rapidly diminishing, follow the following steps. You can pinpoint what’s the cause of the issue on your device by following these steps.
How To Fix Poor Battery Life on Your LG Stylo 6
Issues with the LG stylo 6 battery life could be a problem for you. What are the best ways to solve the LG Stylo 6’s poor battery life? Here are some tips.
- If GPS isn’t required Please turn it off.
- Be sure to remove any applications which you’ve added, like phone cleaning. These apps drain your phone’s battery, being in the background.
- Never download software from other sources than Google Play Store. Google Play Store. The apps you download could include malware that is running in the background on your phone and consumes the battery.
- If you can, use your phone with a default setting. Do not utilize custom options in the LG Stylo 6 cellphone, because this could result in poor battery longevity.
- Replace your batteries when you notice an increase in the battery of your mobile phone percent.
- The brightness settings for the large screen for the LG Stylo 6 can rapidly drain the battery.
- If you engage in more games it is possible to result in your battery to drain rapidly.
- Examine whether you’re experiencing issues with the battery of your smartphone’s power after you’ve downloaded any apps.
- If you have an application installed that claims to extend the battery life of your smartphone, simply uninstall it.
- If you keep your phone in the energy-saving setting for extended periods, the battery is quickly depleted.
- Following the steps above If the problem with your battery persists, you can try the factory reset of the LG Stylo 6.
Let’s continue discussing what’s left of the LG stylo 6 issues and the solutions.
9. Cellular Network Issue With LG Stylo 6
The cellular network issue that is affecting Lg stylo 6 is apart due to LG stylo 6 issues. There are numerous cell network issues that are associated with LG stylo 6. There are a variety of solutions available to address these problems. However, to explore the issues in detail, we’ve created a separate article about the subject.
The following issues are among the issues.
- Wifi Connection Problem or Low Range of Wifi on LG Stylo 6
- Data Not Working on LG Stylo 6
We’ve discussed cell network issues with LG stylo 6. How to fix cell network issues that arise that are present with LG stylo 6. Check out our article with the title Cellular Network Issues With LG Stylo 6. How to Repair.
Let’s continue discussing some of the LG stylo 6 issues and possible solutions.
10. Camera Issues on LG Stylo 6
Are you having issues with the quality of your camera or image quality on the LG Stylo 6 phone or tablet? Camera issues stem caused from LG stylo 6 issues that people are looking to fix. If so you can use these tried and tested methods to solve the problem.
How To Fix Camera Issues on LG Stylo 6
Troubles with LG’s stylo 6 camera may cause a lot of stress for users. Here are some tips to eliminate.
- This issue is caused by a flaw within this version of the Android OS. In order to fix the issue with LG 6 camera, you’ll have to look until you can get to receive an update option from the manufacturer of the phone.
- Are you experiencing this issue after installing a camera application from a third party? If so, turn it off and replace it with an official camera application.
- It is recommended to you choose the interchangeable lenses option if want the most effective outcomes out of your cameras.
- Open the camera app and delete your cache. Examine to determine whether this resolves the problem.
- Select use the HD choice on the camera application.
- Look over the phone’s screen to find any installed security guards and remove them.
- Changes to the settings on the camera could cause this issue. Reset the camera to the default settings to determine if the issue is resolved.
- If you’re using filtering for lens filter on your phone turn off the filter.
- Clean the LG Stylo 6 camera lens and see if this resolves the issue.
- The camera in the LG Stylo 6 isn’t working in a proper manner, which suggests a hardware problem.
11. Unable To Send or Receive Text Messages on LG Stylo 6
Are you experiencing issues with getting or sending texts with the LG Stylo 6? Some people are looking to get rid of this problem from LG stylo 6 issues. If this is the case then follow the steps below to resolve your LG Stylo’s inability to send text messages.
How To Fix Unable To Send or Receive Text Messages on LG Stylo 6
Troubles with LG’s stylo 6’s texting system could cause you to feel uncomfortable. Here are some suggestions to fix this.
- Make sure your phone is equipped with enough credit for SMS in order to make calls.
- Eliminate any not needed messages and then see if the issue disappears.
- In the LG Stylo 6, erase your cache and the data of the messaging application. You can send a text message now.
- This issue could be fixed by starting your device again.
- Turn on airplane/Flight mode, then turn it off to check if the issue is solved.
- Use the app for contact to confirm that the person you’re sending your message to isn’t blocked.
- Make contact with Your internet service to determine whether the issue is the fault of their company.
12. Can’t Make or Receive Phone Calls on LG Stylo 6
If you make a call and receive an error message that reads “Can’t Make or Receive Calls,” hang up. Problems with the network usually cause this issue.
How To Fix Can’t Make or Receive Phone Calls on LG Stylo 6
Issues LG stylo 6’s call system can cause a lot of trouble for users. Follow these steps to fix the issue of being unable to make or Receive Phone calls for LG Stylo 6.
- Within 10 seconds, remove your SIM card off your phone and then replace it.
- Examine whether you can determine if the airplane mode was not turned off by accident. Check to see if it’s off.
- Set your network’s settings to the default setting. Examine to determine if the issue has been solved.
- Once you have done that, restart your phone. Check it out and check out what happens.
- It’s possible that this phone number you’re trying to dial is been blocked. Take the number off the list of blocked numbers in the event that it’s on there.
- This option for resource planning is in an Auto mode which is one of the main reasons behind this issue. Switch it back to Automatic and check if that helps to solve the problem.
- Make sure you update Your smartphone’s operating system to the latest version, if one is it is available.
- Check to see if you have sufficient cash in your cell phone for a phone call.
Let’s continue discussing some of the LG stylo 6 issues and the solutions.
13. Microphone Not Working on LG Stylo 6
It’s also among the most well-known issues with LG stylo 6 issues. Have you ever tried recording your voice? Or is your voice not visible to the person calling you on the phone?. If so then follow these steps to solve the issue.
How To Fix Microphone Not Working on LG Stylo 6
Problems with the LG stylo 6 microphones could cause difficulties for you. Here are some suggestions to fix this problem.
- Verify that the microphone is functioning properly in safe mode. Restart your device. If it is working it is likely that the issue was caused by a third-party application running on your phone.
- I checked to see if there were any outdated updates to the system. If they are you can take it down and download the update.
- Deleting the application for voice recording data and caches.
- There may have been some problem with your network and the person you’re talking with will not be able to hear your voice.
- Try to determine whether rebooting the device resolves the issue.
- The LG Stylo will reset to the factory settings. This is certain to solve the issue with the microphone.
- If the issue persists you should take your device to the repair center to have it fixed.
14. Face Unlock Not Working LG Stylo 6
Do not be worried if you attempt the unlocking of your LG Stylo 6 with the face closed, and it’s not working. It’s an issue that isn’t as serious as LG stylo 6 issues which can be fixed with just a few tweaks.
How To Fix Face Unlock Not Working LG Stylo 6
Troubles with the LG stylo 6 finger sensors could cause discomfort for you. The following tips will help you in this area.
- Test if the test works with a restart of your device.
- Face lock on LG Stylo 6 must be disabled and re-enabled.
- Cleanse your facial information and apply it again.
- Check that your face camera’s sensor is in good condition. The camera sensor on your phone could be soiled, causing it to not recognize your image.
- Check that the selfie camera isn’t blocked by obstructions.
- If you’re wearing a face mask or sunglasses or headband, take it off for a few minutes and check whether your phone is able to unlock.
- Upgrade your phone’s operating system to the most up-to-date version.
Let’s continue discussing the last, but certainly not the last LG stylo 6 issues as well as solutions.
15. LG Stylo 6 is Continually Freezing or Crashing.
The final number in the LG stylo 6 issues in this article is a crash issue. Do you experience a phone that freezes or show a “System UI has stopped” error or the’Unfortunately the system UI has been disabled while you’re using it? If yes, you’ve had a problem that is easily fixable.
How To Fix LG Stylo 6 is Continually Freezing or Crashing
- To fix lg tv not automatically connecting to wifi, follow the steps listed below. Unfortunately, you can’t correct it. LG Stylo 6 phone’s System UI has been removed.
- The issue can be fixed by doing an easy reboot to your mobile.
- This issue is typically seen when you are on your desktop. Remove widgets from the home screen and check whether the issue goes away.
- Upgrade every one of the apps you have from the Play Store.
- Remove your cache and all data for the System User Interface, Play Store, and Play Services.
- LG Stylo 6 app preferences can be reset.
- Upgrade Your device’s software.
So, I’ve provided you with all the steps to resolve frequent LG Stylo 6 issues
I hope that you found this article helpful and that you are able to fix the issue with the LG Stylo 6. In case you’ve got any questions or questions about this post you can leave a comment and I’ll do my best to solve the issue as fast as is possible.
LG Stylo 6 Wifi Issues [FAQs]
Is the LG Stylo 6 still supported?
The LG Stylo 6 was released in 2018 and discontinued in 2019. As of this writing, it is not supported by LG anymore. This means that there may be no updates or security patches available for it. If you own the phone, we recommend that you keep up with security updates and stay safe online.
How expensive is the LG Stylo 6?
The LG Stylo 6 is a budget-friendly phone that offers a range of features for the price. However, it does have some problems that can make it difficult to use. These issues can make it expensive to repair or replace the phone.
How old is the Stylo 6 LG?
The LG Stylo 6 was released in March of 2018. It has a 6 inch display with a resolution of 2,560 x 1,440. The phone comes with Android 8.0 Oreo and features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 chipset. The battery is 3000mAh and it comes with dual SIM card support.
Is the LG Stylo 6 5G phone?
The LG Stylo 6 is not a 5G phone. It was released in 2019, and does not support 5G.
Is LG Stylo 6 waterproof?
The LG Stylo 6 is a mid-range smartphone that was released in early 2018. It has a 6″ IPS LCD display with a resolution of 2,560×1,440. Under the hood is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage.
There is also a MicroSD card slot for storage expansion. The rear camera is an 18MP sensor with an f/1.8 aperture and optical image stabilization, while the front camera is a 5MP sensor with an f/2.2 aperture and 1080p video recording. The LG Stylo 6 runs Android 8 Oreo and comes in Black or Silver color options.
One of the main concerns people have about the LG Stylo 6 is its waterproofing abilities
Is LG Stylo 6 wireless charging?
Wireless charging is a technology where electric devices can be charged by being placed on a mat or pad that emits an electromagnetic field. Devices that support wireless charging include smartphones, tablets, laptops, and other electronic gadgets.
The LG Stylo 6 does not come with any type of wireless charging capability. This means that the phone must be plugged into a power source in order to charge it wirelessly.
Additionally, the phone has an unsightly and bulky magnetic strip on the back that needs to be aligned in order for the phone to receive power from the wireless charger.